* To work with fear is a way to be active and alert in a situation where most are frozen and inactive .
* Womans healthcare providers' Midwives' have always been here
* It is an honorable position , respected and powerful.
* However our fear is grounded in a history of persicution since ' The Burning Times'
* To repress and attack midwives is to deny the power of women
* In any patreachal society midwives will always be seen as trouble makers because they care for the health and rights of women
" At this time noone is more dangerous to the state and church than the midwives." The spanish inquisition for the catholic church - six million women died!
* These 'Burning times' created a pain body for all the women who came after - the line of story was broken- now we are beginning to reweave the story lines
* FEEL YOUR FEAR - It keeps you alert and assists you to be aware and watch your back , it helps to keep you safe!
* TO MEET FEAR OPENLY INSTEAD OF CLENCHING AND FREEZING MEANS WE CAN OPENLY RECOGNIZE IT AND OPEN OURSELVES TO THE POSSIBILITIES OF OVERCOMING IT!
* To cleanse yourself of the fear that is felt is a very important tool , then you do not bring every fearfull event to each moment of fear.
* To cleanse and heal gives us the opportunity to work with our fears and grow past them.
* Fear, anger, jealousy - are all from the primal part of the brain ,
DANGER! - creates adrenaline - enables us to respond - as concious beings we can choose how we respond.
ADRENALINE - frozen, closedness , hate, fear
OXYTOCIN - Love , Compassion, caring, openness
* A woman giving birth runs a 100 times more Oxytocin than at any other time
* when we run oxytocin at a birth we entrain to the birthing woman and we learn how to be in LOVE - our brain waves drop thru ALPHA- BETA - THETA - Theta waves being the place where time becomes elastic and brainwaves open so that experiences can be rewritten.
BE IN LOVE!