* With something as variable and unique to each woman as Pregnancy and Childbirth ,you cannot learn it all from a book.
* You can learn lots of imformation from books but you cannot substitute this for practical experience.
* The first aid skills of Midwifery are quickly taught, the anatomy and physiology are valid as as you begin to create knowledge to assist natural physiological Birth.
*Natural Physiological Birth- Is the Gold Standard of Midwifery
* Hand skills cannoot be substituted by technology!
* It is up to all midwives with skills to teach others or these skills will be lost!
* PROTECT WOMEN BY PROTECTING YOUR SKILLS!
Create situations where hand skills and technology compete to see who gets the closest results
* KNOWLEDGE EXPERIENCE INTUITION = EDUCATION
* Placenta is so high in prostoglandin that it is still globally the primary fixer of heamorrage