* MIT WIF - MIDWIFE - WITH WOMAN
From the 15th to 18th century our profession was a very dangerous one. The better at healing a midwife was the more dangerous was her life. The knowledge of plants, birth, and Love were viewed as dangerous and a threat to the military and religeous powers.
* In the hammer of the witches( roman catholic text used by the spanish inquisition) it states ' ..a witch who harms is evil , a witch who cures is worse, for she perverts the will of God....'
* in america 85% of women and 15% of men were killed
*Even more women died in europe for midwifery, however there is more midwifery in europe than in the US
* The US is the creator of illusion especially when it comes to to birth practices and birth statistics
*Awomans body is mysterious not only to men but also to women.
* A sane woman can be pregnant and not know it, also she can think she is pregnant and not be.
Women can progress and recede in labor, but this fact is not written about in male dominated literature.
* A mechanical view of the body does not give a true story of the human woman because many of her functions are not only physical but also emotional
* If you assume a woman is a machine it does not matter how the baby is removed- the only factor is GET IT OUT!
* Doctor led hospital birth created a situation where no births were attended by midwives and women became the teaching ground that doctors experimented on.
* Doctors taught knowledge from books with no real physical experiences
* 49 other countries have better birth outcomes than the US
* DO NOT COPTY THE us ILLUSION OF CARE UNTIL YOU KNOW THEIR HISTORY
* CREATE TRUE BIRTH AND TRUE LOVE